• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
hendrix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cheers hendrix and yes I got your donation. I just did the visitor message mail drop :)
    Hi, just to let you know that Adders, wiff and I have opened the donations page towards contributing to the Cricket Web banners that are being produced for Phil Hughes and Sean Abbott. We're leaving you a message as you mentioned that you may be interested in contributing. Please check out the original thread in Cricket Chat for details. Many thanks.
    hendrix said "i don't get it?"

We all get on well in the NZ threads and we are all nice blokes. Occasionally we give each other a kick up the rear end if we think someone's posts are slacking off. I am essentially saying to you that normally you post better than you have in your last 3 posts in this thread.

If you want specific feedback - you are falling into the trap of defending your position to the hilt even if it means getting too creative with logic to support your case. IMHO what are you saying is questionable. Jeets has improved a lot and I am trying to find some articles where the man himself says that he is a better bowler now because he is on record saying this.

I hope you don't mind this feedback. Sometimes the lads have said similar things to me.
    Hey hendrix, are you a permanent Dunedinite or one of those dastardly students? I moved back here 14 months ago.
    Hey mate, just saw your post. Would love to catch up but I think I'm in the doghouse with the mrs already for my 5 days of cricket that crossed into Valentine's Day. Leaving to grab a beer with a bloke on a cricket message board (albeit a great bloke! ;)) may be a bridge too far.

Hopefully next time! Hit me up if you're ever in Melb/Syd.
    Thanks for looking out for me. I misjudged the potential reaction to that comment. I figured most people would see it as a troll and ignore it. In addition, it should have been crack at the aussie cricket team but didn't word it tightly enough so it sounded like I was going after the whole country. Alls well that ends well though.

cheers
    Hi Hendrix - if keen to see NZ A highlights (they're showing half hour packages regularly on the Star Sports India schedule) I'll link to the clips in the video description of this one -

Latham's Bouncer - YouTube
    finishing year 12 now (final year) and next year moving into a diploma of music, hopefully from there I can get into the music industry! Where about's in NZ are you based?
    Hey, it's my favourite CW poster! How are you mate?

Are you in school? Uni? Older?
    I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…