• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
The Sean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'Arry.
    I'm not Familiar with that term. But, I presume it's Han Solo. Cuase' Harrison?
    Just to be 100% sure. Let me know.
    Hey,man!

Thanks fro votng,but I didn't get What Arry means

Andy
    'Arry
    Anakin
    Arnie

Just to be sure,please let me know.
    4 .ROUND!! 16 greatest movie characters remaining...

Come and vote for yours favorites..
    Hello!

I re-opened my movie characters tournament today , so come and vote for your favorites...
    It's 3 Round now, so this is Invite to voting , this time I will finish job..
    thread is on OFF.TOPIC

See ya..
    Oh just work. It takes me to all far flung corners of The UK but in particular in and around London. Was only there for two hours, right near Gunnersbury station. Was in the same spot on the second day of the 1st Ashes Test. Remember it vividly because I got on the tube at Old Street with Oz 130-9 and resurfaced to find, well you know
    Hi mate. Thanks for your offer to help me on the ratings system. Can I email you an excel file?

Cheers.
    Yeah, one of those chances that came soon after they got one back needed to go in. We just don't win in the play-offs though so I am not going to think about what could have been.

I will be there come first game next season so let me know whenever you make it to a game.
    Yeah I was there, I hate the play-offs, all that can be said really.

You must get down to Griffin Park next season, will drag Sledger along to a game at some point I am sure.
    Hi mate, happy to give my opinion! As much as I love Giggsy, it's fair to say he's never stood apart as unquestionably the best player in the Premier League in the same way as Ronaldo, Henry or Shearer were at points in their career.

What makes Giggsy special is the fact that he's remained so good for so long - 20 years ago he was the boy wonder of the League, now he's the most respected elder statesman, and while he's never been the League's very best player in any one season, he's been among of the elite in ALL of them.

The way he has adapted himself with age, from electrifying winger to intelligent midfield playmaker, has been outstanding too.

To answer your question, I would call him an all-time great, no question - he's the most decorated player in English football history and voted the best player of the PL's 20 year history, but you're right that it's about his long-term quality rather than extreme dominance.

Hope that helps! :)
    Hey Sean, I'm too embarrassed to post in the football thread with my appalling lack of knowledge so I thought I'd bother you. :P

So what I have to ask is Ryan Giggs truly an ATG player in the sense that he was at any point as good as say Ronaldo/Lampard in 2006/2007, that is was he absolutely dominant or is he merely a highly respected player with has consistently put in high quality but not game-breaking seasons over a long period of time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…