• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd settle for a train station but carrying my cricket kit around on the way home would be a massive pain in the arse. I'm pretty sure I could actually get a lift to the game but my lift would be drunk by the time it was time to pick me up so I'd be stuck there.
    I played in the Hornsby-Kuringgai comp; haven't played properly in a couple of seasons now because my club folded and I'd made too many enemies elsewhere :p Actually considered trying to get a game for your team this season but a lot of the games are just too far away from Baulkham Hills where I live and I'd probably be graded above your side based on past stats despite the fact that I'm unfit and cbf.
    No doubt. The photo I sent the bloke I know while he was at the game might've cheered you up if he showed you though.
    Ahh I see. In Hornsby he'd just be restricted to a certain amount of runs rather than a batting position. Having a ringer come in at 7 and slap a 40 ball 80 doesn't really negate the fact that he's playing down much. :p
    Haha, perhaps. I know someone who you play cricket with, hence my weird stalker-like knowledge. :p
    Yeah you have to learn the trick -
    Hendrix's Request - YouTube

Then amend that scorecard's link and hit enter -
    Video Scorecard
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…