• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Only just saw this, apologies.

Mark was superb and definitely deserved much more opportunities than he got, he was outscoring guys like Richardson and McIntosh at club level in his early twenties and was one of the hardest guys to get out when he got himself in. I think Parnell used to call him the King, due to the fact that for five years in a row he topped all club scoring and averages, while also doing things like smashing 200 runs in a club match. Talent wise, I'd put him up there with BJ Watling in terms of where they were both at, around the age of 21.
    Well, they used to have the 'all matches' link up on the first domestic video scorecards they made available for the fans. Certainly couldn't say it's hacking, we just bookmarked something they used to allow
    And if you want to get into filtering btw -

When in the vault, you go to 'match filter' at the top right of the page. Tick the games you want and then click 'view stats'. You'll get some columns of options, hold down Control and left-click the mouse if you want to make multiple selections in those columns.

When you've made your selections, click 'filter', then 'play video'.
    Sorry, here we go. The last five seconds of that -
    Hendrix's Request - YouTube

Then amend this -
    Video Scorecard
    Hi RxGM,

Watch the last five seconds of that -
    Hendrix's Request - YouTube

Then amend this -
    Video Scorecard
    Well, although I'm inclined to laugh at the audacity of that, you're right that it's not a good sign.
    Hi RxGM - if keen to see NZ A highlights (they're showing half hour packages regularly on the Star Sports India schedule) I'll link to the clips in the video description of this one -

Latham's Bouncer - YouTube
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…