• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
straw man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello,

Sorry for bother you,but can you please decide this three matches
    Ash Williams 3-3 Roger O.Thornhill
    Agent Smith 3-3 Neo
    John Doe 4-4 Marge Gunderson

This is from greatest movie characters tournament, we need just one more vote to move in 2nd round. You just make post with your votes
    Topic is on off topic podforum
    Thanks for your response. Definitely not condoning it. My sentiments I meant to express were 1) I was lucky not to be caught up in the mob as I would have been prosecuted 2) I observed he changed afterwards which really caught my eye at the time as an observation - I hope I didn't say changed for the better mind you. Would have to re-read my post to see if I said that. The army are particulary famous for "sorting out" with violence square pegs and blokes who don't fit in. And have heard various stories about "blanket parties" which aren't as fun as they sound. Thanks for your response.
    "This is an interesting translation of 'a group of adults launched an unprovoked assault on a child and justified it to themselves as being for his own good'. "
    Will respond here Straw Man as I think I have made 3-4 posts too many in the thread about this topic. I don't think they wanted to do anything for the good of the kid. It was just "group think/mob mentality" out of control. For what is worth I am sure they lived to regret it. They were all 19-22 years old and I don't think quite adults yet. Neither was I by the way. I was 19 at most. They were given a dressing down (being sworn at by the seargent major repeatedly) and probably passed over for promotion for many years. You are right to be unimpressed with the tale and if I told it in a manner which glorified their actions then I apologise.
    Hey, where's your quote that SMH stole from you and I'll send SMH a cheeky email :)
    Hi, just to let you know that Adders, wiff and I have opened the donations page towards contributing to the Cricket Web banners that are being produced for Phil Hughes and Sean Abbott. We're leaving you a message as you mentioned that you may be interested in contributing. Please check out the original thread in Cricket Chat for details. Many thanks.
    Hey dude I heard from one of the regional delegates that Stephen Boock told Sir R, that it was really important that he was there for the announcement, he replied that he was booked to play golf that day.
    Unfortunatly leopards dont change there spots.
    Haha you posted that message about iSky to your own wall rather than mine, never saw it. :)

Unfortunately I think if you're in Sydney these days they do block Aussie IPs from iSky.

NZ A wickets from last night I made for Flem -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH5jTrEZ6a8

His wall is the place to check if I make any more clips this week.
    Hi Kippax - how does this iSky magic thing work? I usually watch streams - is it a more legit stream? Don't have a utube channel no.
    Do you have a Youtube channel? I can PM you the same password for iSky that Phlegm enjoys if you do, has allowed a multi log-on in the past.
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…