• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Jager
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate, hope you don't mind me keeping the ongoing tabs of who has been taken in the draft...

Happy to do so each time after I pick, or for each fresh page if I get a chance to, but if you'd prefer to do it, let me know...
    Bro, make sure people are aware about my clause that they have to pick a player who was dismissed by both Warne & Murali and not just one of them.
    Change of category to cricketer who share a surname with a United States President? (there are more than 12 test cricketers who meet this criteria)

List of Eligible Surnames

Washington
    Adams
    Jefferson
    Madison
    Monroe
    Jackson
    Van Buren
    Harrison
    Tyler
    Polk
    Taylor
    Fillmore
    Pierce
    Buchanan
    Lincoln
    Johnson
    Grant
    Hayes
    Garfield
    Arthur
    Cleveland
    McKinley
    Roosevelt
    Taft
    Wilson
    Harding
    Coolidge
    Hoover
    Truman
    Eisenhower
    Kennedy
    Nixon
    Ford
    Carter
    Reagan
    Bush
    Clinton
    Obama
    Clause - Select a cricketer who shares a surname with someone who has received an electoral vote (for either Prersident or Vice President) in a united States Presidential election?
    Awww shiiit yeah.. Sorry, had a mega weekend last week and forgot. Bump the thread for me IMO
    Draft Clause: Select a player with a test batting average between 25 and 40.
    Oh right, clauses. Was wondering what happened to this,

Clause - Select a player who has made his debut prior to WW II.
    Finally decided on a clause to give you. Select a player who hasn't been picked in the CW draft league thread.
    That includes the 2 previous drafts and whoever has been picked in the current draft. Should be a good way to get people to think outside the box
    Clause -

Should have played First class cricket with a team whose name starts with a G.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…