• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
DJellett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    Can I change my pitch conditions - given I didn't understand what 7 pace would actually do when I picked it. Naturally I would give the other captains the right to object before changing it. Would only make a small change to it.
    Hey mate, just letting you know you've spelt shield wrong in the thread title
    Ah I thought you might be since you're one of the main simmers here - it's a lot similar to what we're doing here with CWC but with full stat tracking, different leagues, first/second class cricket etc. interested?
    I'll put a preliminary one up for you, however anything posted by Hurricane overrides me.
    Hey mate, i hadn't specified at the time of registration, but what kind of bowler is my player? Pace/Medium/Spin?
    Haha yeah I just realised that. S'all good though, others already have a keeper each (2 in Howe's case).
    Hi Hurricane, received with thanks - as per my initial email, a thread wil be up shortly seeking your selections.
    I emailed you - do I have to pick a team today - I want to make one change to your line up in the spreadsheet.
    As yet undetermined at this stage, will depend upon the number of sides we fill.

Will probably require some VC's as well so feel free to add your name to the thread.
    Yeah. No problem. I know the guys would be keen to have you - they compete against teams on a different website you see, there's a fair bit of rivalry.
    Will take a look and see if it takes my interest. Not a massive Union fan but I'll try get into the jist of it anyhow. Thank you kindly for your welcome - I'll survive.

Cheers,
    Dyl
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…