• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
marc71178
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    can find this web in Bing
    haeit missing cricket news haeit missing cricket news haeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket newshaeit missing cricket news
    I actually told him to use the existing thread so if anything he was following my instructions to the letter. Didn't exactly expect a copy/paste but it's fine really, haha.
    I see batch mods haven't been run and also the mods haven't been enabled for England/SA ODIs.
    Cheers, forgot about that. It wants me to choose this seasons team before it'll let me in the make any changes, so I'll get onto it this afternoon
    Shattered! Any suggestions as to someone who could run it? Hope things work out with your situation ASAP.
    You sure you can't do maybe a game a day? Seems a shame to have wasted three months picking all of the teams :(
    Alright sure. Do you know of anyone else who would have the program and be willing? I'd do it myself but I have a Mac...
    thanks, I'll give him a look, been a bit of a disaster for me, the last few months.
    I've created a program that crawls through cricinfo and updates it by itself, so it'll be up to date the moment I send it to you.

It spits it out as a text file in whatever format I tell it to. I've got a function there to spit it out as an Internet Test Cricket database input file but it makes everyone an opening batsman and medium pace bowler, so you have to change that manually in-game. I think International Test Cricket database inputs are slightly different though actually despite being very largely the same game, so it depends what you mean by "ITC".
    I could export them into that format easily, but you'd have to go through and manually give each player a batting position and a bowling style.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…