• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Scaly piscine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there I've seen that you're a Durham fan. If you want a good forum for Durham fans, head over to. RTG Sunderland Message Board on the cricket forum.

You may not support Sunderland but we have plenty of non supporting Sunderland fans on there, cricket forums completely separate anyway.
    Sighseeing or beer-related places? You can find some pretzels here Im sure though its not a traditional thing.
    You are an organizer? A retired scrabble superstar? :)
    Hi SP,
    noticed in your forum signature there is going to be a mindsports festival here in Prague. Thanks for the info :)
    jan
    Hi, what is your avatar? I have seen it before but for the life of me I cant remember where it is from.
    Thanks.
    Hey scaly your post in the Noor Ali thread turned form mis-hits into mis****s due to the filter.
    Nope first I've heard of it. Will probably get a few mentions here and there in the build up to the World Championships - it isn't something I keep track of.
    I assume you are aware that you were mentioned in Fighting Talk, last Saturday, the 18th most listened to (used to be 1st) Podcast on iTunes....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…