• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    Also - can you please not preface your posts with comments like "I suspect that even engaging with someone like you is a complete waste of time" - this just leads to a bad atmosphere. The post is quite fine without it.
    Hi - please just type out swear words and the filter will deal with them, rather than putting in half the work and half stars. Thanks.
    Thanks guys! Thrilled to be doing a Philander, and promise to rein in my excesses from now on - so I can climb even higher in the rankings!
    Infraction was given due to you continuing your argument with Burgey after this post was made by a moderator, implying that the both of you should stop. Please try to be less antagonistic in the future.
    haha...fair enough.....just do remember that the entries close at 5 pm GMT. Which means that you have a little more than 6 hours left
    Don't avoid the filter means that you need to just type the swear word out, and the automatic filter will blank it out. It's a family forum and we've put a filter on for words we don't want used in this context.
    hey dude.......some interesting and insightful analyses. A welcome addition to the board although sometimes I find your comments a bit caustic (not that I don't laugh hard at them). Also the fact that you own up to your mistakes. Welcome to CW
    Hi CWB. Just a reminder to try not to resort to personal attacks. This post is probably taking things a bit far.

(by the way, the way VM conversations work here is you respond on the other person's VM box. Just FYI)
    Strauss 5 Cook 6; Trott 6 (hampered by illness in 2nd dig); Pietersen 1; Bell 2; Morgan 0; Prior 3; Broad 6; Swann 4; Anderson 4; Panesar 3.

Bell & KP are not just out of touch, they cld play this Pak side 100 times and never once average in the 40s. KP these days has no clue against accurate spin bowling; always liable to miss straight ones. I could lip read him saying "****ing bull**** decision" or something like that after the decision. Which tells me he has a mental block about DRS; when you've used the pads to block the ball from hitting the stumps and are out lbw, you should be blaming yourself not the umps.

Bell unlike KP never was any good and is being shown up for the mental midget and limited player he is. I'm a massive fan of Pakistan cricket; my all time cricketing hero is Imran. But still think Ajmal chucks his doosra. It makes no difference as England would have lost both the Tests even if Ajmal had only bowled regular off spin and the odd straight one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…