• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Quaggas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could have been worse, although i wouldn't have been happy with the Warner picture of all people. Can't wait until he is dropped I reckon a video analyst just needs to pay more attention to his batting - he is very very off side dominant.
    Ya, they've just fallen off the chart since the lockout (Sundin era). We do have the 5th pick in this year's draft though, which looks pretty deep. Will be interesting to see how teams go about with the amount of choices at their disposal.

Used to be a big Red Wings fan as well, prior to the lockout, when they had guys like Yzerman and Shanahan.
    Cheers mate, I don't care too much about the reference, I think it'll come up at some point during registration, if it does I'd appreciate it, otherwise its all chilled.
    Hi mate. I'm a saffer too, I'm looking for SA mates to join up there, if you're interested visit
    CricSim - Powered by vBulletin I'd appreciate a referral but it isn't why I'm asking. Shot.
    Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…