• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
HeathDavisSpeed

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Winter? Thought it was heading into summer in your neck of the woods?? Hmm how much work will the leak require? Guessing you've gotta plug the hole but what can you do about the spongey roof?
    Not been any gloating from what I've seen, just a fair amount of slagging off that tool.(Pun shamefully intended). Going to sticky your threads so future Spartans know who you are what you did for the club. Could always change the name to the Heefy Medal!

Considerable leak or just a small one? Shouldn't be an issue on your side of the world, eternal sunshine and all that.
    Glad that Ambrose is better after his injury, I'm guessing that Lara is also well?

Yeah the cricket should be good, especially with you needing a win! They say lightning never strikes the same spot twice, so it really would be quite something if England string together 3 consecutive good batting performances. Can't see it happening myself, then again I don't have much confidence in your line up. Wouldn't be suprised if both sides are bowled out for less than 210.
    I don't know if you've viewed the forum as a guest at all but the whole of Seasonal Rugby misses you mate. Spartans player of the season wins "The Davis Cup" :p. Yet to settle on the stadium name yet.

Back to reality, how's the new house? Oh and Ambrose; got rid of the collar??
    I'm devastated Heef. Won't be the same mate. I'll keep in touch on here, specially when I make my trip over and dominate an AFL game :p.
    Yeah, I can imagine how much work is needed to get a new house into what you want. Did you build it or just moved somewhere else?
    Yeah, I guess you are right in what you say there. The whole reason the forum is there is for discussion.

That's the thing, by you leaving, many of those guys will think they've won, and this will continue to do so. Then again, I guess they are used to being like that.

Paddy has always been like that though. Even back when I was with the Ravens. He is just a fairly shy person who needs to work up his self confidence - I've seen him hit back with some of the support of the Ravens last season.

Can't wait until it starts...been dragged on for ages.
    Yeah definitely a disappointment, can honestly say that every single Spartan is devastated. We're going to name the stadium in your honour :(. You made our subforum tbph but as you said you don't need to put up with that, especially from someone like him.

Hey was a good game, Ryder and Baz got you off to a decent start before you had your wobble, as you do every game lol. Looking foward to your game against the English?? Need to win to qualify don't you?
    Yeah, fair enough. But if you ever wanted to come back we can get an admin to reset your password or something - doubt you'll ever want to though. :p

I see your point. It is fairly dull. I just normally ignore those comments, or keep most things to myself, but that's just me.

I would suggest maybe just limiting yourself to our sub-forum and the games one. But don't won't work. Anyway then, I'll keep you updated on our CPL cricket team.
    Dire that a good member like you have to leave because of a certain person. Couldn't you just put him on your ignore list and forget about him?

Now you are leaving me in the middle of CPL Cricket and the Stingrays next season? Could you at least come back for the CPL Cricket, otherwise it would be pretty boring for me.
    Are you serious?! Could've told your President! Have to recruit a new Media Manager. Jeez, going to miss your threads :(. Wish you'd stay just to post in the subforum.

Yeah, things are good cheers. Had a scooer/football match today. Catching up with the rest of my school work this very moment, great fun!
    How about on your side of the globe?
    I won't post one ever again Heef, that's including on Cricsim! *pleads*pleads*

Tricks? Care to explain?
    Please check MMA thread for fight offer, 'CWFL 2- The Redemption',and training rules
    Just an idea.

CWFL depends on winnings to pay for training points. The more you win the more you can add to your stats.

Fighting and betting go hand in hand. I thought you may run a book on fights (when people get some cash after the first round).

An additional aspect (people could back themselves etc) to the game and another income stream. Could be a good addition. Let me know what you think
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…