• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
ganeshran
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Ganeshran, For my college project, I have to download the data from various lists in statsguru, Please help me by sharing the method by which we can download entire data at a single go. Thanks in advance
    Hi Ganeshran, regarding your reported post, because its already been seen by everyone, and is many days old, we don't see it necessary to delete it. I would just consider it best forgotten :)
    I want to tell you about a game i play called E-Sim. It's a free to play browser based strategy game. It is web text based game that can be played on, every pc, smartphone etc.
    :
    Be a bussinessman, become Party Leader, Congressman, President or Militia Leader, be Journalist, be a rebel

India is occupied by Iran and we need new players to help fight off the invaders and defend our home land. Together we can hold of the Iran waves of assault. Iran has insulted our

traditions.Time to demand them to pay back their faults

Newbies Guide: Tutorial for new players

our channel: - If you need help, join to US chat channel.
    India channel
    add the nick you want and click "go"

contact us

vivek, soumo1989, Kate2,siddesh,

Join this game :

Help India! Jay Hind! xx
    Yeah I can understand that. After Pakistan I support England but it's really hard because the media gets really arrogant after a win.
    Hey, I have noticed that you also post on ICF and are a respected member there. Just wanted to say respect to all the guys on ICF for supporting Pakistan. It's been really nice of them to do so. Unfortunately I haven't seen the same kind of support on PakPassion, who continue to make rubbish jokes about the Indian team. It also looks like that you guys on ICF are really enjoying watching England get beaten. Best wishes and hope that you guys do well in the future. :)
    yeah but my point was that your point was not very clear :p....I also understood when you explained it :p
    lol.....the squatting position is NOT unique to the SC. It is also prevalent in the middle east and south east asia.

tbf even I didn't think you were alluding to the squatting position.
    It's just keeping on with the same reference over and over which gets a reaction out of people. And that smiley isn't okay to be used to cover up these kind of attempts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…