• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Son Of Coco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey buddy, if you have any spare minutes and are looking for something, can you look at my camera question. cheers :)
    Hey mate, just wanted to say thanks for the help with this a couple of months back - pretty much straight away talk of my promotion came up so I didn't get in touch with your mate. Very happy with where I am for the moment, even if it is in Brisbane and I'll be doing distance with the girl for a little longer. Anyway, thanks again mate.
    Glad to hear you're coping as well as can be expected mate. It's a tough time for you.

Take care of yourself.
    Thoughts with you mate. Always such a tough time. Being the bloke you are, you're likely looking after everything for everyone else.

Just remember to take a little time for yourself too. It's never easy to face, but you need to grieve As well.

If there's anything you need or I can do, just give me a shout .

My best to you and your loved ones.

Cameron.
    Hey mate, if you don't mind can you edit or delete my post with my email in it?

Cheers
    Mick
    Yeah Army is the captain. Know him but not mates.

Newts is retired now, I played a lot of indoor against him, many beers at the club too. Played a lot with his brother - I've not played firsts, seconds was as high as I got. Very strong club (not as good a comp as major cities of course, but still)

Others who you may know would be Jack Boote, good mates with him, and there are a few who have played for south tweed - Jay Thompson, Adam Fairbank and a couple of their mates from down that way.

Thought about playing in that comp a few years back due to the lovely grounds you get to play on, I play just with mates in low grades now and the fields suck dog balls. Too far to go to Ballina and wherever else you go though
    Haha yeah I was shocked when I woke up this morning and checked, I thought you threw the game until I checked the ratings!
    Hey ****,

Just a little heads up. Have edited the rules in event #2 of the pentathlon. You'll need to actually pick if it's a draw in the soccer.

Apologies for the inconvenience....

Actually, sucked in, I have no regrets
    Hey mate, hope you're keeping your head down (assuming you're in Korea still).

All the best.
    I finally posted the final results of the quiz, you came 6/6 but you did well considering you only joined in the last round. Thanks for taking part :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…