• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
uvelocity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Didn't do it as a mod to look good; did it because I genuinely am sorry. Had been having a ****ing awful couple of days and it's no excuse but it's basically why I attacked you; nothing personal or anything and I legitimately feel pretty **** about it. Sorry again.
    Hey mate; just thought I'd apologise for the other day. I mean I think you made a crap post but it was a case of wrong-place-wrong-time more than anything as I was in an absolutely foul mood about some personal stuff, and the post you replied to was pretty much just as bad and deserved what it got.

Really enjoy your posts in general or I wouldn't bother apologising but I don't want to create a rift with someone who I think is a really good contributor, so I'm sorry, bro! :(
    Hello mate, just wondering who you know from down Tweed way. I used to go to school with Ryan Armstrong (think he's the PBCC captain now) and played against Troy Newton and a few of the other guys up that way a few years back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…