• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Viscount Tom

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cheers, but I'm off to sleep now, since it's 2:00 in the morning. How come you are still up?

I better delete your message since the mods don't like it when people share links. Could get banned for it, so be careful. :)
    He might not, but I hope he does. I like Zak and it will provide a good contest. Shouldn't let a troll like him from putting you off the Indian team. There are a great bunch of Indian posters on CW.
    Hey, I thinks it's time to ignore him. He has shown his true colours as a troll when he mentioned Pakistanis being terrorists.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…