• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
robelinda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any chance you have a video of this match?

3rd ODI: New Zealand v West Indies at Wellington, Jan 7, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Vettori gives Powell an excellent send off and I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
    Just dropping by to shower you with more praise (than you deserve :p). Love the Bond vs India video, my favourite video of yours I've dug up so far. Mark Richardson smashing Ashley Giles and various Brian Lara come close though.

I would have done actual exam study if it weren't for your channel. Thank you for providing so much procrastination.:wub:
    Love your work Rob. Just watched Fleming's 262 and that hilarious Martin vs Tendulkar video. Love it.
    Hey Rob, atleast tell me if you are having it or if you will upload it in future..reply..
    Hey Rob, are there any more videos of Kapil Dev? there are very few right now, and also if there are videos of Kapil and Sir Viv playing in the same match. You might have his 129 against SA in Port Elizabeth Dec 1992 , or 9 for 83 against WI at Ahmedabad in 1983-84, or 100 of 95 balls vs WI at Port of Spain in Mar 1983, anything will do, even if its low quality, I would like to have it, please upload if you can.
    Thnx in advance.
    Hey Rob, thanx for all the videos, these videos mean a lot to serious cricket followers, they are just priceless, thnx a ton man...
    Hi Rob - Could you email me at martinjchandler@aol.com - hoping you might be able to help me with a clip I'd like to link to in a feature I'm writing - cheers mate
    Heu\y Robelinda

Please accept my aplogy if this is an inapropriate request on this site. I am after a dvd/vhs of any footage from the packer wsc era.

If you have any footage you may be interested arranging a mutally beneficial tade please let me know. I have some official dvd's such as the last 3 ashes series and a good dvd music collection. I can send you a list if you are interested.

Thanks for your time

Scoop1966
    Good luck for the Thu verdict, man. Hope you can upload long videos again. Just saw those 1958/59 Ashes videos. Great uploads!
    hi mate,
    since u said that u have every ball recorded of that 1998 india-australia series in india, if u can find that ponting dismissal, it would be great, it was a shocker given by the English umpire David Sharp...i think it was in the first test in chennai, and most likely have happened in the second innings...cheers
    Fair enough. Is it still that copyright issue? Hasn't Fayzann retracted his claim as the kid promised he would?
    Rob, Goughy and I are having a small discussion about Blewett's bowling action. I remember that you had one video in which Blewett bowled an Indian batsman (Sachin or Ganguly, perhaps). Can't seem to find it now. Can you pass on the URL? Thanks.
    Rob I must commend you for the latest upload., The video of the WI 80s compilation. It is classic stuff and really shows how lethal those WI of the 80s were. Plus it has lots of Marshall and I must say I am a new fan of the guy since I had not been able to see much footage of him earlier. Thanks again Rob
    hi my name is Trev i live in the uk. im looking for footage of Barry RICHARDS ive got a tape of him playing for hampshire against Lancashire in 1972( which seems to be the only avalible footage) i didnt know whether you had any other footage? if you have i would be more then willing to pay
    cheers Trev
    Hey Rob, I noticed that you have the Australian Tour of Bangladesh in 2006 in your collection, If you wouldn't mind could you upload the Ball Enamul Haque Jr Bowled to Michael Clarke to dismiss him, 1st Test, 2nd Innings (1st Australian Innings).

Also by any chance do you have the India's Tour of Bangladesh in 2004 (lopsided I know but theres a few Gems in there)

Great Job on Youtube, quite a collection you have there ... I spend hours on your Youtube Channel.
    Hi Robelinda,

I saw your post where you mentioned you had some footage from WSC in the 70's which I am very interested in trading for if possible.

I have a DVD on which I have taped the two 20 year anniversary specials that they had on Channel 9 on WSC in the late 70's which I am happy to trade for. I also have quite a number of other cricket DVD's. Please email me (rogwaite@gmail.com) your list of games particularly of WSC and I can send you my list of games.

I am waiting on another trader to send me some footage he also has. He says he has a massive collection of games and he guesses he has about 3 hours worth of late 70's WSC.

Roger
    Hi Rob, I wondered if you were interested in working with Cricket Web on some kind of joint YouTube Channel?
    Cheers,
    James
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…