• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
SJS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi - where's the image,. I don't see it. Email it through to me and i'll resize it and put it up for you.
    Hi SJS,

What is your e-mail as I have some stuff I want to send you and to see what you think.

Cheers

Craig
    Hi SJS,

My email is: genki_kiwi@hotmail.com

I would really appreciate that. Thank you! Hope you have a happy New Year.

-DoG.
    Hey SJS,

After a few months of inactivity, Dev League is looking to get up and running again (Thanks to Simon taking on the load). If you're still keen to take a part, I'm sure I speak for the rest of CW Red in saying we'd love to see you participating again :). Sign up thread is here (just your name is needed)

Clapo
    hi sjs. yes i am here on tuesday. but since i am casting for the hindi film i am directing in the coming year, i have lined up meetings with some busy actors tomorrow. as you know, they are hard to get. so i would have to make use of this offer to meet you the next time i am in town. i will give you a warning before i land up so that u r also able to find time for me. wish me luck. i need to sign on one of the two busy stars i am meeting.
    SJS, please sign in to the CW XI sign in thread, CW Red could do with your morale boosting again this year. Always a pleasure to have you on board.
    McKenzie is very good. They are always expensive but they have rare stuff. Is the McKenzie book hardbound.
    McKenzie has one - £45, so does Chris Saunders but at a silly price - £95 - Ian Dyer has a bound set for £125 - there is always eBay where I picked my set up for about £25 but I haven't seen a set on there for a while - Mack's the best bet - if you haven't done so you should visit his emporium when you are next in the UK - 10,000 cricket books!! - never fails to make me feel like a 5 year old in a sweet shop!
    Dear SJS,

My email id is bagapath@gmail.com. If I can have yours I will send you my contact details. I would love to pick up rare cricket literature from you. Please let me know what I can do in return from Chennai. May be a boxful of sweets for your family or a good South Indian saree for your mom? Any which way I would like to read up on old cricketers. So let me know how this can be sorted out. I do come to Bombay quite often. So I can pick up and return books easily.

Siva (bagapath)
    Hi Dale

I know exact;y what you mean. I have decided quite sometime back that I am here to talk to a select few. My ignore list is long and gets a couple of additions every month or so :)

By leaving out the riff raff I am able to read the good stuff and also avoid wasting my time with useless responses to mine. Maybe you are doing it too. I find it reasonably effective. Not perfect I agree.

See you around.

Where abouts in England are you. I may have asked this before but you know my age :)
    Hello there, SJS. Very good to hear from you. :)

I do still pop in on occasions, mainly in the England tour threads when a game is on, but I have grown a little weary of the same debates with the same posters who always seem to have the same petty agenda, so have absented myself somewhat lest I get dragged into such cyber squabbling.

It is however very good to see you & luckyeddie making your long overdue returns to CW and hopefully the standard of debate will rise accordingly. I don't wish to sound too precious, but I like to read posts that inform and educate me about this wonderful game of ours. A few too many posters seem convinced they already know all they need, which is a great shame.

Regards,

Dale (BB)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…