• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Meridio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate,

Was wondering if you could spare a few seconds to complete my survey. Would be much appreciated.

Monash University Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software
    Thanks for that. As you've now seen, I live in Hataitai. From looking at last season's results on the Cricket Wellington website I see that Karori are probably the next closest to me with a Prem team. Problem is if I don't make Prems then I see their seconds are in Senior 2. In all honesty I doubt I'd make a Prem team, especially the way I was playing at the end of last season. I've been playing hockey for Vic Uni since I got here (guy from work plays there), I see their firsts are in the Senior competition. Bit unsure where to go really.
    Wellington club cricket.... Well, now is the perfect time to be looking. Preseason training is underway. Let me know whereabouts you live and I can tell you who to talk to at the local clubs. I play for Taita in the Hutt Valley and we have a big, but friendly club. Our Prems team finished 3rd in the Pearce Cup last year; the highest placed team not to pay a salary to any player. We have Cameron Merchant, Mark Houghton and Steve Gellatly with FC experience, and as an extra bonus we are one of the only clubs with a team in the Hazlett (2nd Grade) as well as a first grade team.

However, if the Hutt Valley isn't for you then give me an idea of where you live and I can make a suggestion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…