• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
GIMH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey listen buddy, I don't do multis (PEWS, Marcuss, STFU), so I'm afraid you're just barking up the wrong multi, I mean tree, here.
    Whatever would you be implying? I spaced our returns far enough apart to not arouse any suspicion. You got nothing on me.
    Hey man, thanks for that short list of Izzy Stradlin songs you gave me (quite) a while back. Quite into him atm and I remembered you were the one who first introduced me to him.
    Yeah. I know it's a music venue, was drunk at the time, I think. :p

Honestly did not know it was a sporting venue though.
    Haha, didn't realize that I had posted in my own wall! :duh:

Mine has a qwerty keypad, but I just get lazy sometimes to take the pains to type properly. A habit to be pruned I guess.
    Got to back your man.

Anyway, I figure all votes for Pickup are votes for Prior, as I'm in direct competition with him for the England gloves, so anyone rating me as superior to Dhoni must therefore rank Prior as superior to Dhoni.
    Forgot to reply to this by you:

"Step up the pace **** and you might beat me to becoming the 3rd most prolific poster in CW history

WAC"

Won't be posting much over next two months whilst travelling so I'm sure you have it in the bag ;)
    Only called "trolling" through the infraction thing, wasn't it? I didn't call it that myself? I just clicked on that thing because I thought it could be perceived by others as baiting.

In the end, it's in the eye of the beholder, and while most people understand what you are saying and how you mean, there will be those around here looking to pick fights and make issues where it's not intended and things only get worse.
    Look, maybe I should have done it via VM at the start, but it was just a simple message asking you to stay away from using the sort of language which is going to fire up the conversation and make it harder for us to keep it civil.

I feel a bit like Krusty the Klown asking RHCP to change their lyrics in the Simpsons saying this, but why call them clowns when you can say, "I just don't rate the others very much". Even below you, Brumby makes the same point, virtually, as you without drawing the ire of opposition supporters.

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/india-england-2011/51891-anderson-vs-khan-4.html#post2584231
    Nah I saw it, pretty much correct. The prince.ews part of my old email address was recognised.
    It said I was "Making a woodchuck n-n-n-nibble on my scrotum"

YouTube - ‪WWF - The Rock mocks Mr.McMahon‬‏
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…