• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
blahblahblah

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pretty good shot there. Qadir was a good leggie, Steyn is a gun, Thomson is a big X-factor and Statham is super reliable. Good start!
    No, this is the Reserves draft - it's just a test draft but you must pick your players in batting order from 11-1 :)
    Michael said you could join the Reserve League, so read his post and join in - good luck!
    A couple of people had flagged it up to us as they found it offensive... if there's not really any reason you have it then could you change it?
    I've been doing well thanks mate. Study going ok? Will we be seeing a bit more of you on CW now, or are you still busy?
    Come back to Cricsim! Things are now in full swing and you made you debut the other day!
    Haha in all honesty I've got no idea either. It was a couple of years ago but I think I just got super lucky or there was some sort of glitch.
    Sure. :)

There are two games, Black Sheep and White Sheep. A poster will put up a set of questions that you have to answer, without googling. The questions will have several correct answers. In Black Sheep, the aim is to get a correct answer that no one else, or as few others as possible, get. Basically, you are awarded points for each correct answer, which is the number of posters who have the same answer as you. In Black Sheep, the aim is to get as few points as possible for the set of questions, and in White Sheep, you have to guess the most popular answers, that is, get as many points as possible.
    Mate, I had to delete your latest post in the QF/Semi/Final discussion thread because it wasn't in English. I realize the post was completely harmless, but the rule around here is English Posts Only. This is to ensure that everyone can understand what is being posted and helps the mod team in doing their duties.
    Hey lad,

the chosen monkey 3 at hotmail dot com

Not online all that much at the moment though, bit busy etc... etc... but send an add my way and I'll accept it when I next sign in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…