• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Richard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have posted a draft of my next feature (suddenly written today afternoon :))

Have a look when you can.
    the funny thing is i never really noticed it when I first joined CW, but whenever I've read over old threads, as I do when I'm bored, it really stands out. Some great threads if you go through the archives.
    sledger
    sledger
    The really funny thing is that you're a ****
    Reactions: GIMH
    Yeah fair enough, thought that would be the case. I know you don't like battles but it really would be cool if you voted in it as it's a chance to pay tribute to some off CC's finest...I know you probs won't though :p
    Don't know if you've looked in the "What Do You Look Like Thread" yet but the illegal offence was a bottle of Bulmers Pear :p
    No shame :p
    Hi Richard,

Given that you are a key member of cricketweb.net we would like to invite you to become an advocate for Betfair.com.

All we ask of you is to join Betfair.com, we will then load your account with some money which you can use to familiarise yourself with the website. Our betting expert Dan Finch (fitch.dan@gmail.com) will be on hand to provide you with any help you require along the way.

If you enjoy using our site, you can start telling others about it and partake in our Refer & Earn scheme - For every friend you refer that signs up, you will receive even more money.

On top of this we will also add you into our 'VIP Bucket' giving you access to tickets and great commission discounts.

If you like the sound of this or would simply like some more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
    Stef Oates

e-mail: stef.oates@omruk.co.uk
    Yes, my internet use will be frequent until next friday, that is when I leave my halls of residence, so will perhaps not be online so much after that point, but will of course do my best.
    Very nice to see you also, I plan to stick around for a while, but then again I always do, so we will see how long this particular tenure lasts. Do you frequent MSN much these days? I went through Exeter on the train the other day and recalled it was the place of your abode.
    Hey Ricardinho,

I'm running this year's battle of the members and I recall you may not have wanted to take part. If you want to withdraw, let me know and I'll remove you from the draw.

Cheers,
    Heef.
    Dude, I might have deleted ur email by accident... and not sure if ur email id works.. cos it bounced on me... can you drop a message in the forum abt ur email? or send it to me again..

cheers - GV
    Hi Richard
    I believe you are or were looking for footage of the Australia vs West Indies test series of 1988-89. Here are some links to youtube of some highlights of the 1st Test of that series.

YouTube - Australia vs West Indies 1st Test Brisbane November 1988 1

YouTube - Australia vs West Indies 1st Test Brisbane November 1988 2

Brian
    Can you please help me with a bet? pedro_coelho0704@hotmail.com

Plz add me, urgent. Greatings from Portugal
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…