• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
centurymaker

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any suggestions for our final pick? We need an allrounder I think - perhaps Luke Wright?
    Is James Franklin alright for the next pick? And how about Ray Price, Michael Clarke or Sarwan for the one after that?
    Good pick! I haven't been following the draft too closely over the last couple of days so feel free to pick who you wish for the final few spots in the team.
    We definitely need a bowler and although spin will probably dominate Anderson's a quality pick that could easily take 2-3 wickets at the top/death of the innings IMO.
    Trott's fine by me. If Zaheer's still around for next pick I'd recommend him, if hes not I wouldn't mind someone like White.
    I think Ryder's a good pick although I guarantee he won't bowl, so if we pick him we're only going to get batting points.
    I'd go with Gambhir TBH - I think India should make the final and hes playing at home, plus hes made recent ODI centuries in those conditions.
    Yup agree with that pick, he was actually on my shortlist for the next few rounds too.
    Let me know if you want any player in particular our first pick. From those not yet taken I'd suggest someone like Kallis, G.Smith, Gambhir, or if we want to pick our keeper early on Sangakkara.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…