• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - Spain, Germany, Japan, Costa Rica

Who will qualify from the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
That was lovely chaos today. Total schadenfreude.

Flick has a contract through the Euros but he’s probably the easiest place to lay the blame.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
That was lovely chaos today. Total schadenfreude.

Flick has a contract through the Euros but he’s probably the easiest place to lay the blame.
Flick is living in the past. He’s still obsessed with Gotze’s career ending goal in WC ‘14 final. He’s basically Lowe 2 and tunnel visioned to make any changes. He has to share the blame but he’s not the only problem in german football right now

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Flick is living in the past. He’s still obsessed with Gotze’s career ending goal in WC ‘14 final. He’s basically Lowe 2 and tunnel visioned to make any changes. He has to share the blame but he’s not the only problem in german football right now
Good mate of mine is German so naturally I had to call him to stick the boot in :laugh:

He’s a former youth international who played in the Bundesliga back in the day so should know what he’s talking about

Basically half the team are either hacks or too old (claims that he could beat Muller in a sprint and he’s 72:laugh:)

Have one gun youngster

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I honestly think that's the first time the "all of the ball over all of the line" rule has ever been enforced in the history of football. The norm is that it's called out if about a quarter of the ball crosses the line, and any ref that deviates from that risks causing a riot.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's given me some Europa League PTSD, I've consoled myself that Kent's late miss wouldn't have counted anyway due to Roofe not quite keeping the ball in. Now I'm not sure.