• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2022-2023 New Zealand First-Class Draft

kaetor

U19 Cricketer
Any word on Nuttall down your way @kaetor? Trying to prove fitness down at A level, or just joined McClure in getting on the wrong side of NZ stars being available and a Canty seeing good potential in its under-25s?
Unsure sorry! He hasn't been turning out for OBC but I'm taking a break from any involvement in cricket outside of internet ****posting so I'm a bit out of the loop. I know he had a pretty successful club cricket stint over in the UK, but no news since.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
CdG just cbf about Straw Man's plight. He didn't travel to Dunedin. Tim Pringle and Scott Johnston brought into the ND 12 for tomorrow.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
A randomised order for the interchanges that can be made at the end of this Plunket Shield round. 12-hour timeouts (starting at 6pm Thursday).

Flem274*
Vandem
Ataraxia
Chewie
Braai Guys
Athlai
Straw Man

Straw Man
Athlai
Braai Guys
Chewie
Ataraxia
Vandem
Flem274*

Drop one player and promote (or recruit) one player per turn. After that, there's a chance to post a fresh XI and rearrange the preferred order of your bench. This will lock it in again until the end of the season.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
@Flem274* now up shortly at 6pm to drop a player and promote (or recruit) a player. Passing also an option.

Last edited:

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
At long last, the braai is alight with a 1000-point round. ?

Chewie also with a nice move upwards via centuries to Young, McConchie and Kelly.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Getting better slowly. Out of hospital. Now in residential rehab. Should be home in Dec sometime. Should be able to help with scoring etc from Jan.
Good to hear you're on the mend... sounds like it was pretty serious though if you're in residential rehab. I hope there's no long-term effects for you and you're back to 100% ASAP.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
At long last, the braai is alight with a 1000-point round. ?

Chewie also with a nice move upwards via centuries to Young, McConchie and Kelly.

I have terrible ppg as Athlai would point out. I also have Simon Keene the batsman, not the bowler

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Keene....he always thought that he knew
He'd always have the right to
Be living up in Auckland bowling 1-2-2
His personal best on a gun
His rookie season was fun
Chad Bowes just slayed this virgin
With a rapid ton...

These days....is it any wonder Keene's tired
Is it any wonder he can't keep it tight
Ashok was the standout
Keene's star was less bright

Last edited:

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
If I just want to rearrange my team but not pick anyone new do I do that now or at the end of the picks

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
You can do that now. I'll make Boxing Day the point where a starting XI and bench order locks again.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Dudding in, dudding out. Actually it's McKay out. Thanks for the attempt to bring some very raw pace to the scene, but Braai appreciates seeing stamina and not half a dozen overs per innings.

@Athlai