• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ferguson deserves that wicket. Had no luck.

This is on maxwell. Man has no brain

thierry henry

International Coach
I still don’t get how Maxwell’s didn’t go for 6. Slow pitch and biggish boundaries I guess. Has been a bit like a game from the 90s all day, deflections haven’t been travelling like they usually do in the modern game

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Whoa what even happened here.

Guess it’s down to whether Lockie can get bowl at Zampa and (hopefully) Hazlewood

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He’s entitled to get some treatment but that took ****ing ages. I think k he’s cooked. Started in his calf, then both hammies and now his wrists. Kid needs to stand in a jar of pickles