• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Geez, he's been pretty average this year though. Admittedly, I haven't seen much of their last month, but he was ordinary early in the season.
He's still not fallen far enough to leave the top 5 for me, he was a god last year.

Also, he's operating with a lot less help this year. Taafe and Lachlan Illias are so useless and barely get involved in the game. Cody still tries - though he needs to watch his temper

Son Of Coco

He's still not fallen far enough to leave the top 5 for me, he was a god last year.

Also, he's operating with a lot less help this year. Taafe and Lachlan Illias are so useless and barely get involved in the game. Cody still tries - though he needs to watch his temper
Yeah, the obvious reason is everyone knows who the go to man is now and it's him. Shut down Walker and you shut down the Rabbits.

Kraken

International 12th Man
Nah, Walker is definitely out of the top 5 this year. He’s a temperamental little sook, honestly get him pissed off and south’s won’t win. Wighton a better 6 than Walker atm, Dearden having a comfortably better season as well

Kraken

International 12th Man
he's wasted on an island in the centres though, you want to have him getting as much ball as possible imho

we've got the coin to re-up him too tbf, we've only got him on the cheap because we signed him before he took off
you’ve got the coin, but why would he stay lol if a proper club came calling (unless Ciraldo is the coach, then maybe)

mr_mister

Nah, Walker is definitely out of the top 5 this year. He’s a temperamental little sook, honestly get him pissed off and south’s won’t win. Wighton a better 6 than Walker atm, Dearden having a comfortably better season as well
For what's it worth, Cody's still nabbed more try assists then both those blokes this year

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought today's homecoming game for the Warriors would be a heartwarming thing to watch, not a single bad thing about it - but then, 20-odd minutes before kick-off, there's ol' Dave Dobbyn playing ****ing Loyal again (and probably Welcome Home too). Please stop, Dave.

But it's awesome to see those Mt Smart stands filling up. Hope they have something to cheer about today.

Last edited:

_Ed_

That was great to watch. The die-hard fans really deserved that (even though the season is pretty much a write-off again), so I'm super stoked for them.

Burgey

I think Nathan Brown was a bit hard done by with the warriors. I’m not saying he’s the new Jack Gibson but when your side doesn’t play a home game through your entire tenure, I think you’re entitled to a bit of slack

_Ed_

Yeah, fair comment. There's been some fairly questionable decision-making at the Warriors of late (including Matt Lodge, who should probably have been watching from the New York equivalent of Pentonville gaol - Rikers?)