• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Wait, is Angelo Mathews still a thing? I thought he'd retired ages ago
Still very much around, although it does seem like he has been pretty much perpetually injured over the last few years

Think he's given up bowling though. If not, he should

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Still very much around, although it does seem like he has been pretty much perpetually injured over the last few years

Think he's given up bowling though. If not, he should
Yeah he definitely doesn't bowl in Tests anymore. For a while he could sometimes be persuaded to bowl a couple of overs of 120km/hr outies with the new rock in limited overs cricket as a bit of a troll, but I don't think he's even done that for about a year.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just sure Travis Head cleared to play. Terrible news for aus. Love him for flat home tracks but this is going to be a disaster.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lyon really only needs to land six in a row on the spot and there'll be chances all over the place.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha that was such an early-Johnson subcontinent wicket tbh.

Fast, wide, half-volley to a right hander that does nothing - snicked for no reason. Celebrate like you've just a bowled a jaffa.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is Angelo Matthews still a fat ****
Haha I've always thought this was harsh. Like he doesn't look like an athlete but he just looks like a typical dude. If you met him and he told you he was a barman or something you'd never think he was fat. It's not like a Mark Cosgrove situation.

Definitely unfit though, always.