• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2022

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Sigh.

There was a certain ball-crushing inevitability to neither of them remaining unpicked when my turn comes around.
Yeah they were 2 names I immediately thought about when I saw list of those dropped but S Smith shouldn't hurt you much in Q3 - just hoping he can have a great Q4

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
@Teuton I now need a MOB to complete my squad. Is it possible for me to move Kyle Mayers from "Any" to "MOB" meaning I could then pick another "Any"?
I probably won't need to but I'm interested if such flexibility within squads is possible.

Teuton

International Captain
No, everyone will stay as the classification that they were given for the initial draft to keep it straightforward, and Mayers is an AR.

(If we was a MOB it would have been fine, and I should have done it automatically)

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
Round 1
ataraxiaMichael Bracewell
Line and LengthMatthew Potts
honestbharaniFakhar Zaman
Magrat GarlickPat Cummins
JOJOXISteve Smith
TeutonAndy McBrine
BoyBrumbyMarco Jansen
anil1405Kusal Mendis