• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2022 West Indies 4-Day Championship

ImpatientLime

International Regular
damn kraigg piling them up. theoretically the west indies only need one batsman in form to beat england so bodes well

WICFan

U19 Captain
Good to see some players accumulating runs over the two games, unfortunately Hetmyer wasn't one of them.

Good bowling by Alzarri Joseph, took a bit of a hit with his economy rate with some big hitting from Motie but he's showing form he had from earlier in his career.

pomnotenglish

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Can anyone tell me if there any place where I can see the current averages of batsmen/ bowlers in WI FC and list A games ranked in order of top 10 / top 20 ?
Basically, I am curious to know who are the best batsmen and bowlers in domestic cricket in WI at the moment.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Can anyone tell me if there any place where I can see the current averages of batsmen/ bowlers in WI FC and list A games ranked in order of top 10 / top 20 ?
Basically, I am curious to know who are the best batsmen and bowlers in domestic cricket in WI at the moment.
If you visit goatsedance.com I'm pretty sure they have a way to scale all time domestic stat's for various contries. If that doesn't work open up cricket captain and start a random save, select player records, and sort by average.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see some players accumulating runs over the two games, unfortunately Hetmyer wasn't one of them.

Good bowling by Alzarri Joseph, took a bit of a hit with his economy rate with some big hitting from Motie but he's showing form he had from earlier in his career.
I was mostly impressed with the technique of Athanaze. He looks the goods..but after getting started, he's been the architect of his demise. Some questionable shots.

SillyCowCorner1

Darren Bravo and Akeal Hosein are in the TT squad for the next round of matches:

RED FORCE SQUAD

Imran Khan (captain), Keagan Simmons, Jeremy Solozano, Darren Bravo, Jason Mohammed, Joshua Da Silva, Akeal Hosein, Bryan Charles, Anderson Phillip, Jayden Seales, Shannon Gabriel, Yannic Cariah, Khary Pierre, Isaiah Rajah, Uthman Muhammad

Barbados Squad

Kraigg Brathwaite (captain)
Camarie Boyce
Shamarh Brooks
Jonathan Carter
Roston Chase
Shane Dowrich (vice-captain)
Justin Greaves
Keon Harding
Chaim Holder
Shai Hope
Akeem Jordan
Shayne Moseley
Raymon Reifer
Ramon Simmonds
Jomel Warrican

SillyCowCorner1

Full squads…some new faces in Guyana’s team…wish we changed the name back to Guyana Jaguars

Full Squads for Round 3

Barbados Pride: Kraigg Brathwaite (Captain), Shamarh Brooks, Jonathan Carter, Roston Chase, Shane Dowrich, Keon Harding, Chaim Holder, Shai Hope, Akeem Jordan, Shayne Moseley, Raymon Reifer, Ramon Simmonds, Jomel Warrican, Camarie Boyce, Justin Greaves.

Guyana Harpy Eagles: Leon Johnson (Captain), Keemo Paul, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Tagenarine Chanderpaul, Tevin Imlach, Vishaul Singh, Akshaya Persaud, Veerasammy Permaul, Anthony Bramble, Gudakesh Motie, Nial Smith, Demetri Cameron, Antony Adams, Kevin Sinclair, Ronsford Beaton

Jamaica Scorpions: John Campbell (Captain), Nkrumah Bonner, Jermaine Blackwood, Leroy Lugg, Oraine Williams, Aldaine Thomas, Gordon Bryan, Paul Palmer Jr., Jamie Merchant, Marquino Mindley, Nicholson Gordon, Derval Green, Patrick Harty, Kirk McKenzie, Brandon King.

Leeward Islands Hurricanes: Rahkeem Cornwall (Captain), Hayden Walsh Jr., Devon Thomas, Amir Jangoo, Kieran Powell, Colin Archibald, Terence Warde, Jeremiah Louis, Keacy Carty, Sheeno Berridge, Daniel Doram, Damion Williams, Ross Powell, Kian Pemberton.

Trinidad & Tobago Red Force: Imran Khan (Captain), Jason Mohammed, Jeremy Solozano, Isaiah Rajah, Khary Pierre, Shannon Gabriel, Darren Bravo, Jayden Seales, Bryan Charles, Yannic Cariah, Akeal Hosein, Uthman Muhammad, Anderson Phillip, Keagan Simmons, Joshua Da Silva.

Windward Islands Volcanoes: Kavem Hodge (Captain), Keron Cottoy, Denis Smith, Devon Smith, Ackeem Auguste, Alick Athanaze, Alick Athanaze, Daurius Martin, Desron Maloney, Josh Thomas, Kenneth, Dember, Kimani Melius, Preston McSween, Shermon Lewis, Teddy Bishop, Larry Edward.

SillyCowCorner1

Today’s fixtures:

Guyana v Barbados

Jamaica v Windwards

TT v Leewards

TT and Barbados will be looking to dominate after excellent showings in the earlier rounds. Jamaica can grab some points from the youthful Windwards

SillyCowCorner1

Chanderpaul Hemraj went too hard against Akeem Jordan…he hit him for 3 consecutive fours and the next ball was dropped at second slip by Warrican.

The next over Raymon Reifer got home.

He’s just not cut out for this form of the game.
Anyways, we have Tevin Imlach at number 3

SillyCowCorner1

Tage 14*(101) lol

Tage is gonna Tage

I love the look of Imlach. His technique is solid as a rock. His running between the wickets is super fast. He is one to look out for

SillyCowCorner1

Imlach brings up his maiden FC half century. A workmanlike innings.

The partnership is building nicely.

106/1 (50.0)

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I'm torn by this Tage innings tbh. We do need players that bat time at the top for sure. But scoring that slowly at this level means at test level he would barely get 10 runs per session. That would place ludcirous pressure on players at the other end and do nothing for the spectacle of test cricket.

I did like the look of Imlach as well. Very solid.

SillyCowCorner1

I'm torn by this Tage innings tbh. We do need players that bat time at the top for sure. But scoring that slowly at this level means at test level he would barely get 10 runs per session. That would place ludcirous pressure on players at the other end and do nothing for the spectacle of test cricket.

I did like the look of Imlach as well. Very solid.
The second half of Tage’s innings looked way more promising. He played more shots and was looking for runs. He was 14 off 101; now he’s 49 off 215.

Yes, Imlach is the real deal. He flirted with the ball on the 6th stump line. It was a plan of attack from Kraigg

SillyCowCorner1

What a way to end the day, Bramble hitting Warrican for a 4 and then on the last ball of the day a six over long on.

219/4 (90.0)

Tage is still there on 64 (258)

The debutant, Akeem Jordan with 2 for 50 (18)

WICFan

U19 Captain
Don't think West Indies could play Tage and Kraigg as opening pairing if they were to play their usual game, could get ridiculous.

SillyCowCorner1

Don't think West Indies could play Tage and Kraigg as opening pairing if they were to play their usual game, could get ridiculous.
Maybe Tage comes in at #5 like his dad?

EDIT: but he will still have to come in inside the first hour when we are 30 for 3

Last edited: