• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in West Indies 2022

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain

I mean I'm glad they are doing it now but it's been obvious for a while that England should bat first more often in ODIs and T20s for the practice rather than always bowling first when winning toss. Can't just rely on chasing in tournament play.

Will certainly lose a few more games I'd guess, but should benefit in the long term.

Beamer

What on earth does Shai have to do to get dropped? I'm really not sure why he is playing ahead of Mayer's. It's bizarre.

Beamer

Brandon almost always gets bowled when he makes room for himself like that. I think he should remove it from his game.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I remember going to watch Somerset v Sussex in a 50 over match excited about a young fast bowler that I'd heard lots of, in the end Archer played instead of Garton, bowled and batted incredibly.

Garton doesn't look much over medium pace to me though, injuries taken their toll. Yet that's a decent line and length, well done.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
106 meters now

This didn't happen overnight for Powell, he's been in supreme touch since the Abu Dhabi T10 league last year.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is probably the best partnership (not in terms of runs scored, but 'impact') for West Indies in T20Is, in the way that it was orchestrated. Good running between the wickets along with the big hits.