• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in South Africa 2021-22

cricketsavant

U19 12th Man
Kyle v averages over 50 at fc level out of his depth you mad. He needs time
I could pull out hundreds of batsmen averaging that in FC gams who did not average anywhere close in test cricket. My point is, the TEST team is weak, in particular the batting. The batting is either outright rubbish or inexperienced. What is your point?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
why are ashwin and saini in the one day squad, kuldeep and natrajan would be better picks
Saini replaced Siraj. Natarajan and Kuldeep are injured/out of form. Ashwin is there coz our ****ing selectors cannot differentiate between T20s and ODs. Ashwin is a gun T20 bowler and a great test bowler but an average ODI bowler but for some reason this simple thing is beyond the reasoning of our selectors.

Bahseph

State Captain
I could pull out hundreds of batsmen averaging that in FC gams who did not average anywhere close in test cricket. My point is, the TEST team is weak, in particular the batting. The batting is either outright rubbish or inexperienced. What is your point?
Damn,I know SA aren't the strongest Test side around but they just chased 200+ twice. Give them some dues.

WpGuy

U19 Debutant
Kyle deserves 15 innings to judge before we know, not 5.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Nattu, Bumrah & Bhuvi, I wish these three are our three main pacers in ICC tournaments. All three are excellent at death bowling and keeping it tight with the new ball.
Bhuvi with his 125 kph thunderbolts is most useless of them. We dropped a in form Shami for him in WC SF & were outbowled in PP yet again.
I think we have worst stats for a team in PP since 2019 WC.. And that says something. We have to pick players who look for wickets up front. Giving Siraj or Prasidh a go seems reasonable atm over Bhuvi.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
With KLR opening very tough to see Kishan or Ruturaj getting a game. Dhawan despite a horrible VHT is still there. SA bowling attack looks so weak but I bet India will play a safety first line up.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Bishnoi would have been real handful here. Another poor call by selectors. Ashwin in ODIs doesn't makes sense at 36 years of age. Dhawan should have binned earlier.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Why didn't they use the same venues of the Test series? This looks like secondary venue. Small boundary slowish pitch. Host games at Durban Wanderers instead.