• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4 & 5

Top 2 choices

• Sachin Tendulkar

• Viv Richards

• Brian Lara

• Steve Smith

• Wally Hammond

• Greg Chappell

• Jacques Kallis

• George Headley

• Graeme Pollock

• Rickey Ponting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well you've seen fit to come riding in your rutting pony to his defense and decided to become part of the discussion, so why wouldn't I reply? Particularly when the person who brought any of this up was him.

I don't give a **** where you decide to post, but you've just literally started posting about and in the middle of a discussion I'm a part of.

FMD that T20 result overnight has made a lot of ****s grumpy around here today.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Again dude, if you really want to discuss this we can do it in the COVID thread because I'm not really keen to **** up this one (or am I?)

sunilz

International Regular
I know most of the lawyers are the most vile and fraud people in any society. I am seeing one on this forum.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Well you've seen fit to come riding in your rutting pony to his defense and decided to become part of the discussion, so why wouldn't I reply? Particularly when the person who brought any of this up was him.
Mate the only clown here is you for actually thinking I give two ****s about whatever nonsense you or sunilz are spouting. I replied to RTB's post which I thought was spectacularly dire, but by all means do keep barging into stuff that has nothing to do with you.

sunilz

International Regular
Again dude, if you really want to discuss this we can do it in the COVID thread because I'm not really keen to **** up this one (or am I?)
No , you ruin only cricket threads of other countries and accuse players of chickening out due to Covid and win series.

Burgey

Mate the only clown here is you for actually thinking I give two ****s about whatever nonsense you or sunilz are spouting. I replied to RTB's post which I thought was spectacularly dire, but by all means do keep barging into stuff that has nothing to do with you.
"I don't give two ****s about what you're talking about", says howling juvenile who's injected themselves into what's being talked about.

You should read the context of the discussion before you see fit to become part of it.

sunilz

International Regular
Much better than engineers tbh. At least we are not responsible for the ridiculous questions and answers on Quora like 'Can I survive in Banaglore on 80 LPA?"
I know lawyers who get people acquitted of murder and rape charges. Engineers haven't atleast reached there.

Burgey

Much better than engineers tbh. At least we are not responsible for the ridiculous questions and answers on Quora like 'Can I survive in Banaglore on 80 LPA?"
Goes without saying that lawyers are better than engineers tbh.