• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes McSweeney's offerings looked very pedestrian. They treated him with far too much respect. Having said that it's exactly the type of filthy finger spin bowling that would take 30 wickets (28 of them caught) in a season of club cricket and win someone the club champion award, I've seen it happen
Genuinely wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he did exactly that in first grade

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I read it as being as much of a piss sinking maniac as Herschelle. Doubtful, but McAndrew is from out Wollongong way so it isn't impossible

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
am i really expected to believe that carey batted 40 odd overs and with 10 other batsmen and no-one got run-out

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Well that was all depressingly predictable. I actually think the SACA team selected is honestly pretty close to as strong as there is available, counts for nought then when only a couple of players actually turn up on any given day. If someone in the top order had been able to form a partnership with Carey they may have gotten pretty close, deck was flat and some of the WA bowling was a bit hit and miss, but instead once again headless chicken mode gets deployed and the batting order completely folds

Ahh well, on to the Shield soon

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
GAS what do you think of this one. Mitch Marsh opting out of the Shield game because he doesn't want to ruin his white-ball form. Not like he's playing some T20 warm ups in the same time period or anything either. Literally just choosing not to play it. Itstl

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
GAS what do you think of this one. Mitch Marsh opting out of the Shield game because he doesn't want to ruin his white-ball form. Not like he's playing some T20 warm ups in the same time period or anything either. Literally just choosing not to play it. Itstl
I mean marsh isn't a test option to begin with, and is likely gonna be a huge part of the t20WC. Would rather him just focus on whiteball at the current time. Switching between formats, especially 5 day to t20 can be confusing at the best of times, and I don't blame marsh for opting out.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I mean marsh isn't a test option to begin with, and is likely gonna be a huge part of the t20WC. Would rather him just focus on whiteball at the current time. Switching between formats, especially 5 day to t20 can be confusing at the best of times, and I don't blame marsh for opting out.
Thanks GAS.