• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Now that everyone has calmed down can we just remark on how Teja decided to become an actual moderator ten years after getting the job? Wag.

infinitely preferable to someone staying as a mod despite never posting ofc
Teja's usually been active in the mod forum despite not doing much trench moderation tbf.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Now that everyone has calmed down can we just remark on how Teja decided to become an actual moderator ten years after getting the job? Wag.

infinitely preferable to someone staying as a mod despite never posting ofc
I think I've made up for lost time by successfully proposing introduction of PMs and the newer series sub-forums this year. :cool:

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The first and foremost that I love about this forum more than cricket and anything else is how so many members from different countries and different races are being so amicable here and discuss in a mature way, either cricket or anything else.

I consider a lot of people here as friends irrespective of where they come from and I believe that's the case for most others too.

Let us continue to maintain that forum atmosphere and not have a race war please. This discussion is getting extremely unpleasant.
Zip it, ****

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh, we're allowed to talk about other members' posting now are we?

Someone start a thread. Clearly its time.

Gnske

Let us continue to maintain that forum atmosphere and not have a race war please. This discussion is getting extremely unpleasant.
Where have you been posting? This forum has been a perpetual race war ever since I can remember. Just the way James intended it too.

Shri

Mr. Glass
if this was sledger getting perma'd i'd have said that him calling scarlett a loon made me burst out laughing

like if we discussed favorite moments

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
The thing with sledger is that if you see him posting in Cricket Chat you assume there's an ulterior motive, especially if he makes a serious point about batting averages.
I think you have to assume ulterior motive whenever he posts about cricket at all, anywhere.

E: Unless it's talking about random England players no one talks about from the early to mid 2000s. I'm guessing that's the last time he paid attention to cricket.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think you have to assume ulterior motive whenever he posts about cricket at all, anywhere.

E: Unless it's talking about random England players no one talks about from the early to mid 2000s. I'm guessing that's the last time he paid attention to cricket.
He's actually been paying a lot more attention to cricket this season. That made him read more tour threads, which could've made post seriously but instead seems to have just reminded him how much he loves trolling.

Son Of Coco

I’m spending today going through the archives to find and report every post ever that’s disparaged my homeland btw. You might want to call some extra mod help in. Maybe it’s a good thing Fusion showed up after all
Sounds like nearly middle-aged semi-translucent white men with a hatred for their own teeth (NMAWMWHTOT) problems to me. Give your teeth their monthly clean and get outside to get some much-needed vitamin D, ****.

Either that, or write a quick Cliff notes on what exactly it is that happened both before and after I replied to this thread. There's too much to catch up on.