• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 4th Test at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, 4 - 8 Mar 2021

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I would obviously love nothing more than a 10th wicket troll job, but honestly that would not bode well.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't understand where you're going for this. Are you saying the speed gun in the last game was incorrect? Because data > eyes pretty much every time.
This, trust the machine on umpiring decisions, not the human being.

We wouldn't need umpires if we weren't scared of technology. Thanks Asimov you dick.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Gotta wait for both sides to bat on this before judging these things but my opinion was 300 was par for this track. And they won the toss and batted first.

Teja.

Global Moderator
England got a lot of starts and then the set batsmen who played patiently before pretty much all got out in phases when they were trying to aggress unnecessarily.

Kilowatt

School Boy/Girl Captain
I don't understand where you're going for this. Are you saying the speed gun in the last game was incorrect? Because data > eyes pretty much every time.
No, I am saying as I said back then that it wasn't just the pitch creating the variation in turn but the bowler by varying speed and flight.

chris.hinton

International Captain
We need to find a line up that can actually deal with spin, Or the players will have to be coached to do that

Poor performance yet again. I expect India to get 350-400

Spark

Global Moderator
Very strange to see DRS being proffered by pundits as a reason for England's batting against spin still. It's not 2012, batsmen have had their whole careers to adjust by now. Certainly it's had an impact but that impact is long since baked in.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
DRS will always be a factor against spin. It's made it more difficult and that won't change no matter whether they grow up with it or not.