• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in New Zealand T20s 2021

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Not the most deserved win, some seriously terrible bowling after having Aus under the pump. Just as well the batsmen are finding their feet.

Spark

Global Moderator
Really the match was there to be won. Which to crazy to say when you're chasing 220, but Neesham really had a lot of full tosses let go.
honestly they were given enough pies in the last four overs to have the game all but won before the last

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
yea gotta say even with that 200+ sr the game was there to be won with a few balls to spare with all those full tosses, weird but entertaining game.

thundaboult

International Debutant
do you back KJ and not shatter his confidence long term for the next game or get bennett in to try and ice this series? hmmmmm

nzfan

Good game that... Pretty average bowling overall tbh.

Not sure about Sodhi, I think seeing the last two games Astle should be playing.

Hessen will be sweating seeing Jamieson and Maxwell go lol... Looked like he sold RCB down the river. Picking Jamieson on test form for 3 mill is like picking Pujara for few millions based on his batting in Aussie.

Hope Jamieson goes well. The dude's body language was not that great.

jcas0167

International Debutant

Not sure about Sodhi, I think seeing the last two games Astle should be playing.

Hessen will be sweating seeing Jamieson and Maxwell go lol... Looked like he sold RCB down the river. Picking Jamieson on test form for 3 mill is like picking Pujara for few millions based on his batting in Aussie.

He just needs to start bowling his yorker again. He has a good one from memory.

People are saying a lot of full tosses were missed, but they can be an awkward delivery at pace. I'm sure Craig McDermott used to be quite effective with them.

Moss

As a Bangalorean can report there’s a sense of “what is with all these NZers making fail selections from among their own” among RCB fans. Mainly a reference to how Anderson, Southee and CdG performed when Luca was coach.

nzfan

As a Bangalorean can report there’s a sense of “what is with all these NZers making fail selections from among their own” among RCB fans. Mainly a reference to how Anderson, Southee and CdG performed when Luca was coach.
I think both Jamieson and Maxwell are reasonable buy but not at the price they were bought. It's going to be interesting. I hope Jamieson goes well. We love him.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
I think both Jamieson and Maxwell are reasonable buy but not at the price they were bought. It's going to be interesting. I hope Jamieson goes well. We love him.
Maxwell has been conning ipl teams into paying him money he doesn't deserve based purely off of a reputation he earned around 2014. It is more hope than expectation at present.

Moss

Yeah wish him all the best for sure, just don’t think he needs the unrealistic expectations which come with that price tag this early in his career. Still quite possible he may find his niche at the IPl.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think more than the full tosses, the ball that Stoinis actually got out on was the easiest to chip down the ground for six.

Moss

Good effort from Santner though, playing the Vettori successor role well enough in limited overs, and continuing to thrive on smaller grounds.