• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One year left on his deal in the summer and is an Arsenal fan. We could push a permanent deal through quite easily if we wanted to.
Yeah this could be an amazing deal.

Madrid in such a weird spot at the moment. Got this ageing first team but are letting so many of their supposed replacements go.

They will probably just go and buy Mbappe or something.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha for some reason this just reminded me of that really weird time when Arsenal signed a knackered and old Kim Kallstrom.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone know anything about Crystal Palace midfielder Nya Kirby? @wpdavid?
Only what I've just read about him playing for England's victorious U17 side in the 2017 WC, which suggests that he is not without talent. You'll have to let me know how he gets on at your place.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha for some reason this just reminded me of that really weird time when Arsenal signed a knackered and old Kim Kallstrom.
That was great. I can't even remember why it even happened. Was someone else injured or something?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The return of Flamini. Another great incident.
Haha that was a good signing, all things considered I think. The problem was that whilst he represented a big upgrade on what Arsenal had in his position already (which was basically nothing), he was still obviously several levels below what was required to take Arsenal to the next level/the equivalent players in other top sides.

I always really liked him though. One of those players who was always wild-eyed and seemed borderline deranged when playing, but when interviewed off the pitch always came across as incredibly mild-mannered and softly spoken.

The fact that he is now an owner of a biochemicals company is just randomly great as well.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Can Steve Bruce just **** the **** off from football already so I don't have to listen to the ****ing pundits' union defending his milquetoast brand of nothing football after every eye-meltingly staid loss.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Highbury 87.jpg

34 years ago 15,000 Greens turned up at the Highbury Clock End for a Cup Tie (that's me in the corner losing my religion). Terrible policing and stewarding. If there'd been perimeter fencing it would have been Hillsborough two years early.