• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Liverpool having their worst run of form in years then. Be a season ender most years but I guess it's likely to be a lower points total for the title. Hard to bet against City from here

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Liverpool having their worst run of form in years then. Be a season ender most years but I guess it's likely to be a lower points total for the title. Hard to bet against City from here
de Bruyne potentially being injured is massive.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seems to be gaining traction. Heard he's not the most suited to Premiership football though? Mik rates him though.
I haven't watched him that much, but that's usually hard to predict. Sometimes having atypical traits for the league works against players, sometimes it works in their favour.

Looks like a good deal to me though, not much downside and a lot of upside.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Journos are saying he's not wanted in Madrid and that if he settles and impresses here we can have him. Don't mind that sort of a deal for a player of his talent.

duffer

Yeah, lack of decent backup to Leno is a major concern tbh. An injury to him would be srsly bad news.
Ryan is a good Premiership player too. Apparently dropped a few clangers recently so is out of favour now but at 28 you'd think it's a form slump as opposed to terminal decline.

duffer

One year left on his deal in the summer and is an Arsenal fan. We could push a permanent deal through quite easily if we wanted to.

Kraken

International 12th Man
Ryan is a quality keeper (then again I'm an Aussie so I'm biased) but I think that's a good signing for Arsenal (if not so much for Ryan himself, due to the fact he will probably lose his national team spot now)