• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can't say that isn't a deserved series win. Half the team injured/out, Aus won every toss as well. I think (some of) India's injuries might have worked for them a bit going in with fresh legs, which I think Aus could have used some of*

Serious questions need to be asked about Starc if they weren't already. I know Lyon has been untouchable for a while but him too tbh, can't keep failing on day 5 in Tests as a spinner with a kid like Swepson on the scene who's already won a couple of Shield games for Queensland with last day 5-fors just this year. Surely Wade is gone now too.

*didn't actually see any of this game just going off the scorecard and making assumptions