• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Spark

Global Moderator
Wait are people booing Siraj here? I can't quite tell.
Nah I don't think most of them are actually paying any attention to the cricket at all, I think the cheers and boos are for crowd-related stuff. Probably there's a beach ball being knocked around and the boos are for security guards confiscating them.

cnerd123

likes this
Aus batting much better now. These two have gotten over the mental blocks once they got their eye in and put a few boundaries away. Finding gaps now, rotating strike easily. Bowling has been a lot more friendly tho, plenty of hittable balls and gaps in the field.

Spark

Global Moderator
Aus batting much better now. These two have gotten over the mental blocks once they got their eye in and put a few boundaries away. Finding gaps now, rotating strike easily. Bowling has been a lot more friendly tho, plenty of hittable balls and gaps in the field.
Tbh ever since Smith got out really, the Indian bowling has started to flag a lot, and their intensity in the field has dropped significantly too. The throws are rarely getting in quickly over the stumps, often wild and getting in on the bounce mid-pitch etc

edit: that two there is a good example. just low intensity stuff, and all these two and threes are cooking them a bit.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah I don't think most of them are actually paying any attention to the cricket at all, I think the cheers and boos are for crowd-related stuff. Probably there's a beach ball being knocked around and the boos are for security guards confiscating them.
That or Mexican waves.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Nah don't let that change Indian fans mind, kick them all out of the Gabba the racist ****s

Shri

Mr. Glass

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ugh, Wade outscoring Smith. I suppose we'll have to put up with for another year if he goes on to a ton, especially as the Sheffield Shield has not exactly been replete with Batsmen sticking their hands up.

When does Maddinson get another go, I wonder?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love it when the likes of Aussie tragedy or whatever have d to wait till this juncture to exhibit his **** ****ery posting.

Yeah we get it, Aus best side is competitive finally against India C side. Its your time to gloat mate.
C for Cmen because these blokes fielding are drenched in shame.