• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I really wish players would only violate security protocols for things that were less mundane then getting dinner and shopping.

Like if you're going to cause all this trouble you might as well do it in order to go skydiving or something.
For Chix

Burgey

Pav bhaji is great tbf. The Indian restaurant right across from Parra station makes an awesome one.
There’s a new joint opened up on Darling St across from Dolce Napoli which makes it. Am looking forward to giving them a go

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We're probably less likely to ban him if you don't draw such attention to his bad posts.

But you knew this already.
I thought you would just do it because your common sense as a good man overrules your fascistic learned moderating behaviours.

This upsets me.

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
CA is just between sea and a hard place. They have everything to lose especially when Channel 7 is threatening to sue them for everything from Covid to Global warming. And on this side, India is acting as the big brotherly benefactor who is salvaging it out of a bad financial mess, but with intimidating caveats.

Feel for them. But I guess if India promises a tour in another couple of years, they might even ask Ch 7 to gagf.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
TBF, I dont really think it has anything to do with India's cricketing record at The Gabba or else they would have never accepted the itinerary in the first place. Like I said in the other thread, if the rules currently are the same as they were when the schedule was announced, the BCCI should just shut the **** up and play as agreed. If those restrictions have changed though, BCCI has every right to say they do not accept to play under these new conditions.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
CA finally get what they want. Tests only in Sydney, and all other Australian states just marvel at how great Sydney is. Look at us!
it’s not like it’s CAs job to grow the game or something? Yeah, bigger crowds in Sydney and Melbourne and Adelaide. But ffs don’t then just give up on other venues, learn from codes that do things well.AFL or NZ rugby maybe. Right now CA is on the precipice of following Australian Rugby down a sinkhole.

Spikey

In the case of this summer, CA's job is to just ensure the games get played and the main source of revenue (which funds the game) is protected, which is broadcast rights. frankly, trying to keep everyone happy and share games around the states has put this, and hence growing the game, at risk.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
In the case of this summer, CA's job is to just ensure the games get played and the main source of revenue (which funds the game) is protected, which is broadcast rights. frankly, trying to keep everyone happy and share games around the states has put this, and hence growing the game, at risk.
You’re right, they haven’t been screwing things up before now.