• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was Alpha, I'm just going to say it. The man who gives zero ****s about whether he hurts his friend to hurt his enemy is the most dangerous man you can come across.
I like the explanation for the sword celebration given by Harsha Bhogle, which was Jadeja is from some part of India where there’s a warrior tradition or something.

I mean, if I rack up a 50 I don’t do a “riding a fixie and pouring a cold press coffee” celebration because I live in the inner west ffs.

It’s the single greatest **** in world cricket atm

Gob

International Coach
Few weeks, but she asked me three times to pinky promise that I wasn't gay. So idk if it counts.
That is, as they say, a dubious proposition to say the least

Hey why not make this a fun thread till the game starts by everyone quickly jotting down the last time they took a quick single (you know what I mean) and how it was. Also apologise to virgins (Daemon,flem69,halba etc)

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That is, as they say, a dubious proposition to say the least

Hey why not make this a fun thread till the game starts by everyone quickly jotting down the last time they took a quick single (you know what I mean) and how it was. Also apologise to virgins (Daemon,flem69,halba etc)
OS will tell you it's not worth the risk (and judging by some of the talent walking around the western suburbs of Melbourne at 3am on a Friday night he's probably correct)

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
You asked for stats from mid 2018, now change to start of 2019 with a whole lot of other criteria. If you're going to make a argument against him, maybe do your own research to back up your claims lol
He is clearly a Jadeja fan who is just preemptively checking off all possible stats-mixes to make his idol look amazing, and best, making others do the hard yards.