• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reverse Batting Average Draft

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Damn! He almost got through. I'll have Andy Roberts (14.94) please.
Didn't really want to go that low on the averages yet but next viable pick was Player X or Starc and thought that was a big enough drop that I'd miss out on the remaining top ATG bowlers

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't really want to go that low on the averages yet but next viable pick was Player X or Starc and thought that was a big enough drop that I'd miss out on the remaining top ATG bowlers
With only 2 spots to fill I figured I could pick DKL and still have a bit of scope for a final pick.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
With only 2 spots to fill I figured I could pick DKL and still have a bit of scope for a final pick.
I hoped to be in a similar position, ideally Proctor to Starc/Player X to potentially Murali to a low averaging pacer but the ATG pacers got picked up sooner then I thought. Still very well placed though to have a solid bowling attack as imagine some of those above you in picking order will fall below when they make their next picks so imagine you'll still get at the least an ATVG bowler - Roberts, Davidson and an ATVG plus Greig and Faulkner a solid bowling attack!

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Peter Pollock (21.67) will be my next selection please

Charter 77 so Far

W. G. Grace
Bert Sutcliffe
Don Bradman (*)
Clem Hill
Victor Trumper
John Waite (+)
Kapil Dev
Vernon Philander
Peter Pollock

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DrafterMRP AveragePicks to date
Marcuss
22.64​
Ken Barrington, Everton Weekes, Kane Williamson, Adam Gilchrist, Archie Jackson, Lindsay Hassett, Hanif Mohammed, Wasim Akram
Michaelf7777777
21.67​
Don Bradman, Bert Sutcliffe, Clem Hill, Victor Trumper, WG Grace, Kapil Dev, John Waite, Vernon Philander, Peter Pollock
Teuton
21.53​
Graeme Pollock, Dudley Nourse, Steve Waugh, David Warner, Ted Dexter, Alastair Cook, Quinton de Kock, Wilfred Rhodes, Maurice Tate, Ryan Harris
Trundler
21.15​
Steve Smith, Javed Miandad, Shiv Chanderpaul, Neil Harvey, Bill Lawry, Bill Brown, Matt Prior, Ravi Jadeja, Ray Lindwall
Ataraxia
20.9​
Jack Hobbs, Sachin Tendulkar, Mohammad Yousuf, Frank Worrell, Cheteshwar Pujara, Keith Miller, Trevor Goddard, Jeff Dujon, Hedley Verity
Red
18.85​
Sid Barnes, Brian Lara, Virender Sehwag, Rohan Kanhai, Clive Lloyd, David Gowerm Dinesh Chandimal, Malcolm Marshall
Nintendo
18.73​
Len Hutton, Virat Kohli, Allan Border, Bill Ponsford, Ian Chappell, Warwick Armstrong, Farokh Engineer, Monty Noble, Jason Gillespie
StephenZA
17.32​
Kumar Sangakkara, Viv Richards, Colin Bland, Arthur Morris, Gary Kirsten, Zaheer Abbas, Ben Stokes, Shane Warne
Pothas
16.58​
Jacques Kallis, Ricky Ponting, Inzamam-ul-Haq, Joe Root, Vijay Merchant, Bill Woodfull, Alec Stewart, Jack Gregory, Ravi Ashwin, Pat Cummins
Line and Length
14.94​
Stewie Dempster, Marnus Labuschagne, Adam Voges, Andy Flower, Graeme Smith, Patsy Hendren, Aubrey Faulkner, Tony Greig, Alan Davidson, Andy Roberts
AnkitJ
13.81​
George Headley, Eddie Paynter, Younis Khan, Bruce Mitchell, Stanley Jackson, Imran Khan, Denis Lindsay, Arthur Shrewsbury, Fred Trueman
honestbharani
13.78​
Clyde Walcott, AB De Villiers, Doug Walters, Bob Cowper, Eddie Barlow, Simon Katich, Shakib Al-Hassan, Richie Benaud, Mitch Starc, Michael Holding
JOJOXI
13.71​
Herbert Sutcliffe, Rahul Dravid, Michael Hussey, Geoffrey Boycott, Kevin Pietersen, Les Ames, Mushtaq Mohammed, Mike Procter, Dennis Lillee
KingKallis
13.6​
Walter Hammond, Greg Chappell, Mathew Hayden, Mahela Jayawardena, Stan McCabe, Gordon Greenidge, Ian Botham, Alan Knott, Dale Steyn
Himannv
12.4​
Gary Sobers, Sunil Gavaskar, Michael Clarke, Vijay Hazare, Peter May, Shaun Pollock, Jim Parks, Curtly Ambrose 12.40
Fuller Pilch
11.67​
Barry Richards, Kyle Jamieson, KS Duleepsinji, Brad Hodge, Denis Compton, Bob Simpson, Richard Hadlee, Rod Marsh, Muttiah Muralitharan

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Bill O'Reilly (12.81) will be my next selection please

Charter 77 so Far

W. G. Grace
Bert Sutcliffe
Don Bradman (*)
Clem Hill
Victor Trumper
John Waite (+)
Kapil Dev
Vernon Philander