• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in New Zealand - Nov/Dec 2020

kaetor

U19 Cricketer
Ah yep NZC streams online for any country that doesn't have the broadcasting rights. If you have a VPN it works wonders.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
There was supposed to be an announcement soon on TV rights for UK - that was at time of 1st T20 so not sure if talks broke down or just no agreement has yet been reached but glad NZC have at least made it viewable in the UK

Athlai

Not Terrible
Next time we have a drought we should remember to schedule some ****ing cricket and the heavens will open

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I wonder if Conway and a couple of West Indians made the 90-minute drive to Tauranga, fully finalised teams be damned. They always had that match listed as a 12pm start.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There was supposed to be an announcement soon on TV rights for UK - that was at time of 1st T20 so not sure if talks broke down or just no agreement has yet been reached but glad NZC have at least made it viewable in the UK
I just assumed this would be on Sky.

vandem

International 12th Man
I wonder if Conway and a couple of West Indians made the 90-minute drive to Tauranga, fully finalised teams be damned. They always had that match listed as a 12pm start.
For Conway I don't think it matters. He has had enough time in the middle in the last 2 weeks, in low pressure red ball NZ A game and in high pressure T20I. Better for him to soak in the test match experience in Hamilton.

NZ A have enough batting, 3 all-rounders at #7 8 9 (Bracewell, Smith, Kuggs).

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
No you're wrong. Gary Stead has specifically said "we need to find out how good he really is" this summer in NZA cricket.

nzfan

That's as green a deck I've seen ever. Hard to make out the middle from the outfield. Go with 4 seamers + Darryl Mitchell. Bit nervous about our batting if we lose the toss and put into bat.

nzfan

Starting to like spark sports presentation, very good commentary team and the insights to players during the break with Kane, Sophie etc is top notch. Maybe a bit early but way better than sky sports imo

nzfan

Make that two now, Duffy had struck as well. Good bowling lineup today for NZ A.