• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'd go and watch Steve Mcnulty at Witton, or I've got a mate who plays up front for City of Liverpool, but as much as I'd rather be at a game I can't skip watching the whites on the bloody iFollow

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not having a season ticket means I have to pay £10 a game on ifollow so the same that it costs me to go and actually watch some football.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not having a season ticket means I have to pay £10 a game on ifollow so the same that it costs me to go and actually watch some football.
Ah, I've got a season ticket. And am watching the games with the same lads I go the game with*, so for the away games we are just taking it in turns to have it on at our houses and buy the pass. So not a bad deal really

*in groups of no more than six and we absolutely have suspended this practice since Merseyside went into local lockdown

Pothas

Am glad I don't have one really as otherwise would have obviously paid a load of money and sort of feel obliged to watch on ifollow. Had credits for the games at the back end of last season (and most of our games were on Sky anyway) so not actually paid for a game yet. Have not been at home for a 3pm yet this season so not actually had to make the decision yet.

The whole thing is of course massively ****. Even if we get crowds at all this season I very much doubt I will be able to go as an away fan and home games are going to be season ticket holders only.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've written off going away this season sadly, which from a lifestyle point of view sucks but will do wonders for my vinyl collection and bookshelves

Pothas

I miss it so much more now there is constant football on TV than when there was just nothing at all.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
AMN apparently being sold to Man Utd today. Can't say I am a big fan of that move, at all.
This one was completely made up, apparently. Wouldn't make a lot of sense for either team.

The rumours have really caught fire since last night.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've had no quality issues so far in fairness. Seems an improvement on the Tuesday night outings of the last two seasons