• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I know we've got like 15 players out injured but this has been abysmal. Mahrez drives me mad, absolutely refuses to do anything but shoot from 25 yards.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They should have taken Vardy off as soon as he started struggling, at his age he needs wrapping in cotton wool.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Don't even know how to feel about this. The worst performance of the Pep era, almost certainly. I know we have 7 first teamers out but this has been laughable. So many glaring issues in the side, so many anonymous players.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah City look like a team at the end of a cycle. Maybe needed a bit more turnover of players this summer. So hard to reboot with the same coach though, no one even tries it these days.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Not actually seen any games this weekend but football seems so weird this season.
Sheffield United being ****e and not scoring and Man Utd getting a penalty are about the only normal things that have happened this weekend.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean West Ham beating Wolves 4-0. What absolute nonsense is that.
That one was kinda coming, West Ham have been secretly good since lockdown and every team that played in Europe this summer looks physically wiped out.