• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Royal Challengers Cup

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Discuss and share your opinion on the tournament created in From the Pavilion participated by few CW members...

Round 1: 08 Dec 2010

08 Dec 22:00 Black Caps v Miryalaguda
09 Dec 15:00 Hyderabad United v Kingfisher

Round 2: 15 Dec 2010
15 Dec 22:00 Black Caps v Hyderabad United
16 Dec 08:00 Miryalaguda v Kingfisher

Round 3: 23 Dec 2010

23 Dec 04:30 Kingfisher v Black Caps
23 Dec 15:00 Hyderabad United v Miryalaguda

Round 4: 30 Dec 2010
30 Dec 04:30 Kingfisher v Hyderabad United
30 Dec 08:00 Miryalaguda v Black Caps

Round 5: 06 Jan 2011

06 Jan 04:30 Kingfisher v Miryalaguda
06 Jan 15:00 Hyderabad United v Black Caps

Round 6: 12 Jan 2011
12 Jan 22:00 Black Caps v Kingfisher
13 Jan 08:00 Miryalaguda v Hyderabad United

Raghav

Preview

Matches Tomorrow

08 Dec 22:00 Black Caps v Miryalaguda

Previous Meetings

Black Caps won all three against Miryalaguda

09 Dec 15:00 Hyderabad United v Kingfisher

Not Clashed before… will be first time playing against each other

Raghav

Score Update:
Black Caps v Miryalaguda
Miryalaguda won the toss and elected to bat.
Miryalaguda 240-8 in 50 Overs. Good Knock from Doughlas (56). Tregoning takes 6 wickets (6-63)

Black Caps to chase 241 for victory

bcvstheworld

Cricket Spectator
Worst possible start for Hyderabad United!

KCR cup holders Hyderabad United have left their fans disappointed after accounting to 'rookie mistakes' in the transfer market this week.
The team is in a shambles as of now but the team management has promised a fightback in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile in Hyderabad Cricket Ground,the local team is in trouble of sorts against Kingfisher after a pathetic show by Darragh Stewart whose contract will be terminated after this match.

Raghav

KCR cup holders Hyderabad United have left their fans disappointed after accounting to 'rookie mistakes' in the transfer market this week.
The team is in a shambles as of now but the team management has promised a fightback in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile in Hyderabad Cricket Ground,the local team is in trouble of sorts against Kingfisher after a pathetic show by Darragh Stewart whose contract will be terminated after this match.
Its a flat track and I guess Hyderabad United is not doing bad. Your batsman would love to chase any score. Will keep an eye on Alderman and Cornish.

Kingfisher 178-4 in 33.3 Overs

bcvstheworld

Cricket Spectator
Will keep an eye on Alderman and Cornish.
Cornish and O'Keefe need to step up today.They didn't quite deliver last season despite being very experienced.
Philip Alderman is an exciting prospect whose role is to go hell for leather during the powerplays.

Bruce and Ledger are leading a remarkable fightback as Kingfisher slump to 201/7 after 40 overs.

bcvstheworld

Cricket Spectator
So,232 is the target.
Not sure if we can make it as we're without Clive Hogg today,a key middle-order batsman.
Someone in the top order needs to get a big ton today. :D

Raghav

Cornish and O'Keefe need to step up today.They didn't quite deliver last season despite being very experienced.
Philip Alderman is an exciting prospect whose role is to go hell for leather during the powerplays.

Bruce and Ledger are leading a remarkable fightback as Kingfisher slump to 201/7 after 40 overs.
Good performance by Hyderabad United.. It will be easy chase for your team.. I will have to go to bed now.. feeling sleepy...All the best buddy..

sunilreddy

Banned
Pathetic batting effort from our batsmen. Bowlers need to do extremely well to defend 231 on a flat track. What a shame.

bcvstheworld

Cricket Spectator
And gone!
Just like that.
Merrilees departs in the 15th over who wasn't quite at his best today.

A couple of quick wickets may put us under some pressure though.

Raghav

And gone!
Just like that.
Merrilees departs in the 15th over who wasn't quite at his best today.

A couple of quick wickets may put us under some pressure though.
Well done buddy! Got a good win against Kingfisher.. Your team is really damn strong.

bcvstheworld

Cricket Spectator
Well done buddy! Got a good win against Kingfisher.. Your team is really damn strong.
Thanks mate. :)
My team looks fairly decent because:
1.I never spend a penny on academies.
2.I totally neglect the youth squad
3.I only buy guys nearing 30s as i can get them cheap.

He he :D

Still a lot of work needs to be done though as the competetion is cut-throat in this tournament.
Yesterday's win was a lucky break.

Raghav

Thanks mate. :)
My team looks fairly decent because:
1.I never spend a penny on academies.
2.I totally neglect the youth squad
3.I only buy guys nearing 30s as i can get them cheap.

He he :D

Still a lot of work needs to be done though as the competetion is cut-throat in this tournament.
Yesterday's win was a lucky break.
yep I know....all the best buddy