• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW FTP Cup III

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't you gain more experience and crowds being in the higher leagues, then lower leagues. Would it be worth it to drop levels or stay in low Twenty20 league to gain more experience in the Cup. Also for an average side like mine you would need a lot of luck to get past the middle rounds, even if you went all out. Will try this season. But in normal situation can't see how potentially dropping in Twenty20 will help long term with experience and crowds. Though in all honestly never noticed a major increase in experience being in the higher leagues.
Yes we're probably talking fractions with experience. Like 5-10% over 14 games between being in different divisions. This compares with 100% of whatever games in the cup.

Cup runs seem to have a big affect on supporter morale as well, probably bigger than a single league.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
I would like to start a CW FTP Championship III as a friendly competition on Thursdays. It would be a league and I am interested to find out how many would be interested! Please post your FTP Team Name if you are interested to participate!