• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

From The Pavillion

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Otago never challenged me. I couldn't work out how to challenge somebody at their ground, so I accepted another challenge.

I won my T20 game by 9 wickets with my worst bowler going 4/12 off of his 4 overs. Ridgeway knocked up 79 aswell bringing his T20 runs up to 238 without being dismissed. A couple of technique pops as well.

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
I lost my T20 by 5 wickets with an over to spare. But the training made up for it :)

Ghoshal popped to Ordinary endurance.
Ulla (Now my best batsman, and only 18) popped to Average batting. Fkin Gun
Vallurupa popped to Ordinary technique.
Reba popped to Poor power.

Very happy with that, as all of those guys play in my 1st XI

Last edited:

Bobisback

International Regular
Got smashed Twenty20 game and had one all rounder pop to poor technique. So over this game already.
Will see you in the inactive slumps of SL div IV. Got smashed in T20, had one actually nice pop to my only bowler, he popped to reasonable.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
is this still happening.

me and astrix have a friendly soon from the last one is that ok. or is this over an out!
Yeah that's fine, read the last bit re: exceptions to the rules. You're within two places of me anyway so it doesn't matter.

Anyone who wants to join just put your name down btw, there's no limit on numbers.

Made 269-6 v Clapo after a bad start. It's not particularly difficult to bat deep at the moment as all players are within a few levels of each other, and unlike BT a few levels doesn't seem to make a huge difference. Top scorer for me was a poor batsman at no. 7 making 84*.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
I'm getting crushed in a friendly at the moment. They were 9/298 off their 50 overs and I'm 3/61 after 15. Hopefully big Wally Dick can save the team.

One of my batsmen got out for handling the ball. That was pretty cool.

McNamara to Allanson : What was Allanson thinking! The ball ballooned off his pad behind him and he whacks it away with his hand.
Allanson handled ball 12 (18b 1x4 0x6) SR:66.67

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
caves_beachcc v Alternative XI

End of over 21 (13 runs) - Alternative XI(126-2). 205 runs required from 29 overs. RR 6.00 RRR 7.07
Guntupalli 47 (76b), Makarand 20 (16b), Thamm 1-0-13-0

i hit 5 - 330

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
T20 going to be an exiciting finish.

End of over 14 (1 runs) - Jamee's 999ers(92-5). 80 runs required from 6 overs. RR 6.57 RRR 13.33
Mehul 0 (2b), Mangesh 9 (10b), Eustache 3-0-15-0

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
End of over 20 (12 runs) - Jamee's 999ers(141-7). 31 runs required from 0 overs. RR 7.05 RRR 0.00
Nadhamuni 16 (11b), Nadhamuni 16 (15b), Bacchus 4-0-36-1

High As A Kite defeated Jamee's 999ers by 30 runs

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Otago never challenged me. I couldn't work out how to challenge somebody at their ground, so I accepted another challenge.

I won my T20 game by 9 wickets with my worst bowler going 4/12 off of his 4 overs. Ridgeway knocked up 79 aswell bringing his T20 runs up to 238 without being dismissed. A couple of technique pops as well.
****, I was suppose to challenge you? Sorry mate I didn't realise :mellow:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah that's fine, read the last bit re: exceptions to the rules. You're within two places of me anyway so it doesn't matter.

Anyone who wants to join just put your name down btw, there's no limit on numbers.

Made 269-6 v Clapo after a bad start. It's not particularly difficult to bat deep at the moment as all players are within a few levels of each other, and unlike BT a few levels doesn't seem to make a huge difference. Top scorer for me was a poor batsman at no. 7 making 84*.
Pretty much got smashed, bowled out for 162, only 3 batsmen showing any resilience with 2 30's & a 40.

Ratings suggest i should have won, probably didn't help that i stuffed up my orders, although i doubt that would've made much difference.

Code:
Wheelabarrowback  	Asterix XI
Batting - Top Order: 	3,092 	3,001
Batting - Middle Order: 	3,025 	2,996
Batting - Tail: 	3,054 	2,055
Bowling - Seam: 	3,596 (5) 	3,199 (5)
Bowling - Spin: 	0 (0) 	0 (0)
Fielding/Keeping: 	3,712 	3,609
Overall: 	70,170 	64,193

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I dunno, I've won all of my first seven matches and only had the better ratings in three of them, so I must be doing something right.

Youth match is going alright at 119/3 after 20. Had one pop today (youth training), 17yo to ordinary bowling.

EARLOBE

State 12th Man
Won my youth game by 195 runs. I'm leading all of my leagues. Got one endurance pop in my youth team, he's now my best bowler in both teams. I'll leave him there for now though.